Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It feel like Christmas today

So I came into the office this morning, and it felt like any other day. But then I took a look in my garbage can and realized that it must be Christmas today... you see, my garbage can has a brand new garbage bag in it!!

For probably the last 8 months, the same old dirty nasty garbage bag has been sitting in the bottom of my garbage can. I first noticed the nastiness of the garbage bag when I threw out some spaghetti lunch one day, and saw that there was still some sauce in the can the next day. Over the next few weeks and months, I noticed that sauce residue was still in the can, and was slowly starting to grow. I'm pretty sure there was a colony of some sort of life form living in the bottom of my garbage can up until yesterday. But now I have a new bag, and no longer have to worry about what sort of disease I might get from being to close to my garbage can.

Hurray for new garbage bags!

No comments: