Morning Commute: 55 minutes
Afternoon commute 53 minutes
Today's morning commute was like the rest of the commutes this week. I spent a bit of time waiting for the bus this morning as I didn't want to miss the bus. The remainder of the time, riding the bus, the train, and walking to the office was like the usual commute.
The afternoon commute was actually quite a bit quicker than usual. I had to wait a few minutes for a train to show up at the stop down town, but as soon as I got to the bus stop the bus was pulling onto the stop. I hardly had to wait at all for the bus ride home.
So far my commuter experiment has shown that the time it takes me to get home in the afternoon can fluctuate quite a bit, while the morning commute is pretty consistent. Of course, the data is really extremely preliminary, and I need to gather a lot more data before I can make any really conclusions about anything, but that's just how things are looking for now.
Monday, August 10, 2009
August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment