Monday, August 10, 2009

Commuter Experiment - Afternoon

I've decided to make today's entry an adjusting entry, so that my stats will be presented on a daily basis. Instead of including last night's (or in this case, last Friday night's) afternoon commute with this morning's commute, I will discuss last Friday night's commute now, and then discuss today's commute tomorrow. Since I do these updates first thing in the morning at the office, before I start my work day, I only have half of the daily data that I need to make a full day's post. So it only makes sense to delay the daily post until the next day. So anyway, here's the timing for Friday Aug 7

AM commute: 56 minutes
PM commute: 57 minutes

It was a pretty close commute both ways. I already mentioned in the last post that I was waiting a bit Friday morning for the bus to come, since it's hard to time when it will show up. The afternoon commute saw me sitting on the train waiting to pull in the south station again. I had to wait a few minutes for the bus to show up in the afternoon, but it wasn't a really long wait.
That's it for today.

No comments: